Saturday, October 15, 2011

When I grow up...

I want to be a VET! Every little girl's dream, no? That, and marine biologist, superstar, princess, fashion designer, etc. I'll let you fill in the blanks. I think I've wanted to be each one of those, at least once, throughout my childhood. And by childhood, I mean to this day ;)  Before pastry school, I had been dead set on getting into vet school. An undergrad later, and after a few too many rejections, I had given up on that one. Most of us do. Vet school is tough to get into, and even tougher to get through.

So, when one of my dearest girlfriends finally made her way through those grueling interviews and packed her bags for the Ontario Veterinary College in Guelph, I had to make an extra special cake for her farewell party!


Here she is, in her vet gear, with her beautiful pooch!



I'm so proud of my girlie! Keep at it, I know you can do it! <3 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment