Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Ornaments, in Cake!

Phew! Christmas has been busy busy! I figured I should get my Christmas posts up before March (which is when I usually take down my Christmas tree!!) Haha I love Christmas, why not keep the spirit going for half the year!? :D

For my brother and sister-in-law's Christmas party, they asked me to make them something special, totally up to me. After a week of humming and hawing I thought of making mini ball cakes, and decorating them all differently, like Christmas ornaments. For the kids, I decided to make something a little more fun, so I stacked two of those ball cakes to make a snowman. To make my life even more complicated, I also made each of the cakes a different flavor. I love all the uniqueness!









No comments:

Post a Comment