Monday, February 27, 2012

My New Airbrush!

I have the. best. parents. ever. For my birthday this year, I got a super fancy airbrush, and boy do I adore it! Over the past couple of weeks, I've had the constant urge to airbrush everything in sight. I've also been looking pretty sickly blowing purple out of my nose after inhaling plenty of the over spray... must start wearing a mask! That, and I need to figure out a way to stop my floors and walls from turning multicolor. Suggestions!? 

I don't think you'll see a single cake of mine that isn't airbrushed for a little while. Airbrush ALL cakes! In case you didn't notice, I found ways to use my airbrush in my last cake too! (Tale as Old as Time) And then I made this one, where I used it to get that ombre effect...


So much fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment